The STYL line applies all the INVERTER technology in compact models and with powers that go up to 160 amps. In addition to its outstanding capacity for welding covered electrodes, the possibility of also welding using the TIG procedure stands out.
· Maximum power 160 Amp with the minimum weight 4.5 kg.
· Ease of use thanks to INVERTER technology supplying direct current DC.
· Minimum consumption due to its high energy efficiency.
· Equipped with Anti-stick, Arc-Force, Hot-Start and TIG Lift-Arc devices.
· Connectable to generators with a wide range of working voltages.
|Intensity at 60%(100%) a 40ºC||140A (90A)|
|Regulation||10-160A (21 -26,4V)|
|Duty Cycle at 40ºC||45%|
|Usable electrodes MMA||1,6 - 4,00 mm|
|Usable electrodes TIG||1,0 - 2,4 mm|
|Connection||230V - 1Ph|
|Absorved power max.||6,6Kva|
|Voltage range||180V - 280V|
|Regulation board||SOLTER DIGITAL|