INVERTER CORE 200Di
·200Amp inverter at 60%.
· Equipped with carrying case, welding accessories.
· Valid for generator.
· TIG Lift-Arc.
Share this product:
The CORE models are INVERTER equipment for welding with covered electrodes and TIG, which apply the new nanocrystaline technology, achieving an unbeatable weight-performance ratio. All this, at an extremely competitive price
·New "Nanocrystaline" technology, smaller, more powerful, lighter
· Ease of use thanks to INVERTER technology supplying direct current DC.
· Minimum consumption due to its high energy efficiency.
· Connectable to generators with a wide range of voltages of use.
· Equipped with Arc-Force and Hot-Start devices.
· Possibility of TIG welding.
|Duty Cycle at 40ºC||40%|
|Regulation||20 - 200A|
|Intensity at 60%(100%) a 40ºC||160A (135A)|
|Usable electrodes TIG||1,0 - 3,2mm|
|Usable electrodes MMA||1,6mm - 4,0mm|
|Voltage range||190 - 265V|
|Absorved power max.||6,9Kva|
|Regulation board||SOLTER DIGITAL|