The DIRT models are INVERTER equipment for welding covered electrodes and TIG, thanks to the "arc-sense" technology they can weld any type of electrode, including aluminum.
· New "Arc-sense" technology, allowing to weld any type of electrode
· Ease of use thanks to INVERTER technology supplying direct current DC.
· Minimum consumption due to its high energy efficiency.
· Connectable to generators with a wide range of voltages of use.
· Equipped with Arc-Force and Hot-Start devices.
· Possibility of TIG welding.
· DIGITAL regulation.
|Duty Cycle at 40ºC||40%|
|Regulation||20 - 200A|
|Intensity at 60%(100%) a 40ºC||160A (135A)|
|Usable electrodes TIG||1,6mm - 3,2mm|
|Usable electrodes MMA||1,6mm - 4,0mm|
|Voltage range||220 - 240V|
|Absorved power max.||9kva|
|Regulation board||SOLTER DIGITAL|
|Standards||EN 60974-1, EN 60974-10|