· Multiprocess welding machine capable of welding using MIG-MAG (with and without gas), TIG Lift-Arc and MMA processes.
· Synergic control of the welding process with preselection of the work to be carried out.
· Arc height control for spatter-free welding
· Adjustable Crater-Filling, for a perfect welding seam finish.
· Ideal for welding with GAP (separation between pieces)
· Possibility of adjustment by wire speed (m/min.) and by current (Amp)
· Real-time reading of voltage (Volt) and Intensity (Amp) during welding. When finished, the equipment shows the average of both parameters.
· Control of the consumption of the yarn used, allowing the cost of each process to be calculated.Possibility of storing up to 10 programs
· Excellent results with pre-loaded programs in the welding of: Carbon Steel (SG3), Stainless (Ss-309, Ss-316), Aluminum (AL-5356, AL-4043), Copper-Silicon (CuSi3), Tubular (Fc-Rutile, Fc-Basic, Fc-316) and Gasless Tubular (E71T-GS)
|Intensity at 60%(100%) a 40ºC||170A (130A)|
|Regulation||5A (20,2V) - 200A (28V)|
|Duty Cycle at 40ºC||45%|
|Usable wire coil||D300 - 15kg|
|Usable electrodes MMA||1,6 - 4,0mm|
|Usable electrodes TIG||1,0 - 2,4mm|
|Usable welding wire||0,6 - 1,2 mm|
|Motor max power||30W|
|Wire feeder rolls||2|
|Supply Voltage||230V - 1Ph|
|Absorved power max.||9kva|
|Regulation board||AEROPROCESS SYNERGIC|
|Tecnologies||Digital , Gas / No gas , Multiprocess , Synergic , TIG lift|