Talking about professional welding is talking about the iCON product line. Due to its patented and innovative DDR construction design, due to its great capacity to work under intensive conditions and demanding environments and due to its unmatched results in terms of reliability and performance, this is undoubtedly the best option for the most demanding professionals.
· Arc stability and control regardless of the electrode-material distance, thanks to regulation by ARCSENSE.
· Double automatic ventilation, acting only when the equipment requires it.
· STAND-BY position, when the equipment is not in operation.
· Equipped with Anti-stick, Arc-Force, HotStart and Lift-Arc (TIG) devices.
· Can be connected to generators with a wide range of working voltages.
|Duty Cycle at 40ºC||60%|
|Regulation||10 - 200A|
|Intensity at 60%(100%) a 40ºC||200A (140A)|
|Usable electrodes TIG||1,0 - 3,2mm|
|Usable electrodes MMA||1,6mm - 4,0mm|
|Voltage range||180V - 300V|
|Absorved power max.||9,5KVA|
|Connection||230V - 1Ph|
|Ventilation||DOBLE - AUTO|
|Regulation board||SOLTER ICON DIGITAL|