ICONTIG 1990 HF PULSE
· TIG DC PULSED with high frequency (HF).
· Power of 180A at 60%.
· Supplied with ground clamp set and 4m SR-17 TIG torch.
Share this product:
iCONTIG equipment is the best compromise between precision and power. Due to its patented and innovative DDR construction design, due to its great capacity to work under intensive conditions and demanding environments and due to its unmatched results in terms of reliability, performance and power, this is undoubtedly the best option for the most demanding professionals.
· Stability and arc control, regardless of the electrode-material distance thanks to regulation by ARCSENSE.
· Double automatic ventilation, acting only when the equipment requires it.
· STAND-BY position, when the equipment is not in operation.
· Equipped with Anti-stick, Arc-Force, Hot-Start and Lift-Arc / HF (TIG) devices.
· Connectable to generators with a wide range of working voltage.
|Intensity at 60%(100%) a 40ºC||140A (110A)|
|Regulation||10 - 180A|
|Duty Cycle at 40ºC||45%|
|Usable electrodes MMA||1,6mm - 4,0mm|
|Usable electrodes TIG||1,6mm - 2,4mm|
|Frecuencia de pulsado TIG||500Hz|
|Absorved power max.||6,5KVA|
|Voltage range||10-180A (10,4 - 17,2V)|
|Standards||EN 60974-1, EN 60974-10|
|Regulation board||iCONTIG “pulse”|
|Ventilation||Doble / Double AUTO|